a little bit about what happened in my life this month
- my laptop crashed often, decided to bring it to ASUS service center and found out that the motherboard was damaged T___T, as if in human case, she got the brain cancer diagnosis. Thanks God, my laptop is not a human, and they offered me to replaced the motherboard with the new one. Hopefully she will survived and had a long life with me
- I had to buy a new OS for the “newly born” laptop. Before my dad resign, i used to got free OS from his office and now i must buy it by myself T_T thanks God again, Indonesia is a heaven for ‘bajakan’ software
- install a new game after a long long time hiatus from pc game, welcome to the sims4, who will ruining my sleep for months 🙂
- try to manage our little family money situation for future, it was not easy, had debate and “little” bit of screaming (from me) but i guess everything will going well for at least next year
- packaging and packaging, in next week i will be in Dortmund!